As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we are actively monitoring updates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. We will continue to respond based on the best advice of government officials, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
In order to continue business in a safe manner, we have incorporated important procedures across every SSI location.
- Customers must be wearing a face mask in order to enter the facility
- Customers must maintain a 6ft distance from all other persons on the SSI premises (in store, near loading zones, and in parking lots).
- Please advise customers that only one member of each party is allowed in at a time.
- No visitors or solicitors are allowed in the stores at this time.
- Restrooms are not available for public use.
A comprehensive guide to frequently asked questions can be found here: https://www.fisherphillips.com/faqs
And of course, please circle back to the CDC website for continual updates: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/index.html
While no actions can completely eliminate the possibility of illness, please do your part to keep the facilities as clean as possible. We appreciate everything you are doing to look out for each other in these unprecedented times.